Just'A Drop Bathroom Odour Eliminator Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 511 in Home Fragrance

For more info, please visit Just'A Drop

November 09, 2016

This product is AMAZING. Rather than candles and sprays, all you have to do is a drop of this stuff and the odour really does disappear! I suggest everyone keep these in your bathrooms!

October 03, 2016

GO BUY THIS!! NOW!! it seriously is amazing. You seriously need just one drop. smells like euclyptus . I live with a guy who destroys the bathroom. when he uses this (I make him use 2 drops) you can barely tell that he was there. it works!!

August 11, 2016

Amazing product. I doubted that it worked when I first heard about it but I was very surprised... It works great!!! Have one in my bathroom and one in my purse just in case. Love this stuff lol

March 18, 2016

Heard about this product by word of mouth from co workers- as there was one always in the washroom. Found out I can buy it at local dept store Walmart or even my local grocer approx. $6 for the bottle I have had my bottle for 2yrs now. I keep it in my purse to use in public washrooms. Works great and just like it should very pleased with this purchase

February 26, 2016

Absolutely love this product. I have them in all my bathrooms and one in my purse for public washrooms. It is great at eliminating odours. My biggest complaint about the product is the lid. When you are in a hurry to go - taking time to twist off the cap takes too long.

February 19, 2016

I would give this more than 5 stars if I could. Living with my boys has its horrific moments if you catch my drift. I have heard of just a drop but never did try it. But when I did oh boy. I always have it next to the toilet and everyone has strict orders. .lol always use just a drop before you drop!!!

January 05, 2016

This is an amazing product that really helps eliminate embarrassing bathroom odors. I keep a small bottle at work, and in my purse when I travel. It is great for the close quarters of hotel rooms, and sleepovers at friends and families houses. Let's face it, we all go to the bathroom...but that doesn't mean we want anybody to know about it!

October 01, 2015

This works great, always keep it in my purse and at the office!

June 18, 2015

This is the best stuff, it should be called "no more stench", it works absolutely great just a drop in the toilet, and you don't get any foul odors!

June 09, 2015

it actually works. does not leave a residue and does not have a strong smell

anoosi23 added a new review for
    PC Milk Chocolate

gypsigyrl has posted in the forum topic
    Bridal Shower Gift

Kzeleni earned the Beauty Guru badge

gadzooks added a new review for
    VH Spicy Thai Chili Sauce