Good

Kamo 24" Long Wavy Cosplay Wig - Turquoise Reviews

1 review
Ranked #24 out of 47 in Misc

August 18, 2016

Another great wig at an affordable price point for cosplay or costume. The colour on this one is really gorgeous and stands out. It's not overly shiny, but it does have a little bit of shininess. In this instance, I thought it had the perfect amount of shine since it's a more unnatural colour that should look a bit 'fake' or supernatural in terms of colour. Absolutely perfect for a mermaid costume and I do plan to do a mermaid photoshoot soon!

The hair part at the top isn't as natural as I'd like, but once the wig is on it frames the face perfectly and looks good enough that nobody will notice the top of the wig! It comes with bobby pins and a wig cap, but as always I prefer the adjustable sewn in wig cap on the wig itself. I'd rather it came with a wig comb, which in my opinion is an absolute necessity, especially as a curly wig like this can easily become tangled and unkempt and needs to be gently combed.

If you need to reduce the shine on this wig, there are a lot of great tutorials online on how to 'mattify' your wig and make it look a lot more high end, but I'm very happy with this wig as is!

********************************************
Pros:
+ Gorgeous, bright colour.
+ Perfect for a mermaid costume.
+ Curls frame the face beautifully.
+ Not too shiny.
+ Adjustable wig cap is comfortable and fits well.

Cons:
- Parting at top of hair could be improved a little.

********************************************