• Karmin Titanium Flat Iron

Karmin Titanium Flat Iron Reviews

1 review
Ranked #58 out of 69 in Flat Iron

January 03, 2009

I won the Karmin Titanium Flat Iron in a contest I heard about on the ChickAdvisor blog! My hair is normally a frizzy mess...half way between straight and curly and just a mess. I was so eager to see the difference this flat iron could make so I flat ironed half of my head so you could see the difference! Check out the pic (warning, I am not wearing any makeup lol). In any case, this flat iron is amazing. The results acheived were in less than 2 mins of just runnig it through my hair. It made my hair soft and silky smooth. If you are in the market for a new flat iron I would definitely check this one out.

At first I thought the price was steep and I would never pay the 265USD that it retails for. However you can find it online now for approx $100CDN which I think is perfectly reasonable for a flat iron that will not fry your hair and leave it looking smooth and soft. Check this flat iron if you ever get the chance! You will NOT be disappointed.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products