Kashi Chewy Granola Bars Cranberry Lemon with Chia

Kashi Chewy Granola Bars Cranberry Lemon with Chia Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 257 in Granola Bars

January 15, 2016

I love snack/granola bars, but had exhausted most of the flavours that interested me so I decided to try something new... I don't usually enjoy lemon-flavoured foods. To my surprise, these were amazing! The flavours went together really well. The bar was chewy, but not too chewy and it was perfectly sweet. I can't wait to try other Kashi flavours I wouldn't have considered until trying these!

July 06, 2015

I'm not a fan of cranberry in these bars it throws off the overall taste for me. But the nutrition value is there. It's great for a quick snack. I love the Chia but prefer different flavours of this granola.

July 05, 2015

taste good , it's nutritional one of my favourite granola bars

May 23, 2015

These are healthy, nutritious granola bars that are flavourful. I love it. And you can buy these at Costco (bulk-size, but cheaper) so they're great for the price.

May 04, 2015

I love all Kashi bars, but when I seen this new one a month ago I just HAD to have it! I mean lemon and cranberries together - come on you just KNOW its going to be awesome and I certainly wasn't disappointed. Kashi makes wonderfully healthy, tasty products and this one certainly fits the bill. It's my new favorite Kashi chewy bar!