Kashi Chewy Granola Bars Cranberry Lemon with Chia

Kashi Chewy Granola Bars Cranberry Lemon with Chia Reviews

Ranked #125 out of 248 in Granola Bars

January 15, 2016

I love snack/granola bars, but had exhausted most of the flavours that interested me so I decided to try something new... I don't usually enjoy lemon-flavoured foods. To my surprise, these were amazing! The flavours went together really well. The bar was chewy, but not too chewy and it was perfectly sweet. I can't wait to try other Kashi flavours I wouldn't have considered until trying these!

July 06, 2015

I'm not a fan of cranberry in these bars it throws off the overall taste for me. But the nutrition value is there. It's great for a quick snack. I love the Chia but prefer different flavours of this granola.

July 05, 2015

taste good , it's nutritional one of my favourite granola bars

May 23, 2015

These are healthy, nutritious granola bars that are flavourful. I love it. And you can buy these at Costco (bulk-size, but cheaper) so they're great for the price.

May 04, 2015

I love all Kashi bars, but when I seen this new one a month ago I just HAD to have it! I mean lemon and cranberries together - come on you just KNOW its going to be awesome and I certainly wasn't disappointed. Kashi makes wonderfully healthy, tasty products and this one certainly fits the bill. It's my new favorite Kashi chewy bar!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS