• Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - Outlaw
Good

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - Outlaw Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 1019 in Lipstick

November 20, 2016

I love this color. Well I'm a huge kat fan and love all
Of her products and the best part is I can buy it at my favourite cosmetics store sephora!! Love it.

November 17, 2016

Got this last year for a Christmas party and I am still using it. Love how it goes on and doesn't bleed. Colour doesnt fade. It keeps my lips moist and healthy. I wear it with a lip liner but dont always need to.

June 29, 2016

This liquid lipstick provides a finishing touch like no other! Rich in colour, very bright and dries fast giving that smooth matte look! However, it is very stubborn to take off so you may need to watch how you apply it because it literally stains the lips. The shade "Outlaw" has been my most favourite and I will totally recommend this one for anyone who's looking to accomplish that perfect red lips!

May 10, 2016

Super gorgeous, bright brick red in one of the lasting wearing lipstick formulas I've ever used in my entire life. Can be a little drying and uncomfortable if you're not used to Liquid Lipsticks but you can put it on and not worry about touch ups for hours. It has a true matte finish.