Good

Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick Reviews

Ranked #126 out of 1095 in Lipstick

January 08, 2017

I ❤ this lipstick, and WOW the colour is fantastic! This is a long wear lipstick, you don't have to worry about re-applying too often. But make sure you always keep it handy, because its always nice to have that fresh-applied look ❤

September 27, 2016

I love this Liquid Lipstick. The color looked nice on me that's why I bought it. But prior on buying it, I was trying 3 different liquid lipstick at Sephora and I just love the Matte Finish. It doesn't have a weird smell like others I have tried.

May 18, 2016

This is one of my favourite lipstick formulas, it's so fast drying, matte finish. and insanely long wearing. It can withstand just about anything! Smooth and precise application and is great for creating ombre lip looks. Can be a little drying. This pink goes on sort of a bubble gum pink but dries into a really pretty soft, dusty rose.

May 18, 2016

First Kat Von D liquid lipstick purchase, but my third overall purchase of liquid lipstick. My first two are the senhora brand but I like Kat Von D's better! It' feels lighter, like you're not wearing any lipstick, and lasts for a while!!