Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick

Kat Von D Painted Love Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #837 out of 1014 in Lipstick

Designed by reality television star Kat Von D especially for Sephora, Painted Love Lipstick takes Kat's signature lip color, a sophisticated red, and expands it into a range of smoldering shades, from crimson to blood red. It comes housed in a deluxe tube with a clear Lucite bottom that shows off the color inside, and the cap is stenciled with silver roses on matte black—inspired by Kat's favorite tattoo.

October 15, 2016

This product is most definitely my favorite lipstick I've ever used. It last long and looks fabulous. One application and that's it, it's all you need! No more worrying if my lipstick is smudged or on my teeth. It is light weight and feels as thou your not even wearing lipstick.

November 21, 2014

I have yet to try a Kat Von D product that I haven't liked. I have this in Lovecraft and it is a very pretty dusty rose colour. Very flattering to all skin tones. It is moisturizing, but not heavily and does have a smell that I don't like. But I still wear it! I also have Wonderchilde and Sexer, from the studded set and I love those way more!!! I love Wonderchilde, my very favourite!!!

May 04, 2012

Well, I'm not really into tattoos, but if you are into that sort of thing, this product would be great. I may have liked it at one point, but it is no longer for me.

March 14, 2012

I got this lipstick in CELEBUTARD as a gift and absolutely LOVE it. The is a great nude/peachy/beige color, perfect for everyday wear. It goes on smooth and really leaves your lips feeling nourished and not dry or flaky. It lasts quite long before you have to re-apply.

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil