Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 1020 in Lipstick

December 05, 2016

i got a free sample of one of these lipsticks and i absolutely loved how it felt on my lips, and how it looked on, it helped up fairly well throughout the day, only a few reapplications

September 23, 2016

Kat von d's studded kiss lipstick is truly amazing! I have a few shades and I think it is very high quality. It is extremely pigmented. It lasts a long time but it can be a bit drying so I have to use either a lip balm or lip gloss underneath. It also has a very nice vanilla smell.

July 23, 2016

I LOVE Kat Von D but not these. Her Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks are the absolute BEST but sadly I just don't care for Studded Kiss.. They are quite patchy and don't go on very well. The colours are beautiful and I love the packaging but these are not for me.

July 03, 2016

Very pigmented, good for photography to get that bold makeup look. It does transfer on my lips so don't plan on heavy eating or drinking. You will look glam for prom because there's a lip for every gown. The price is a little bit up there, but you get the look of pure bold colour and not something watered down.

June 25, 2016

J'avais reçu deux échantillons de la couleur "Lolita" lors d'une soirée chez Sephora, et je suis tombé en amour avec la formule et l'odeur! J'adooore ces rouges à lèvres, la formule est si douce et ils durent longtemps, en plus les choix de couleurs sont super!

May 03, 2016

This line is amazing. My favourite. they smell amazing, come in amazing colours and are super pigmented. they're also super long wearing and moisturizing to your lips. I convinced my mom to try them and now she's hooked too! My makeup bag is full of these.

March 16, 2016

The colours are great, I love them. However, because it's matte, it feels dry and looks dry too so you have exfoliate your lips. I like how pigmented the colour comes on.

March 10, 2016

I'm always looking for ways to stand out and I think lipstick is a great choice, my favourite color is Coven (which is a matte lavender), this lipstick lasts all day and doesn't dry out your lips as that is a common problem of mine. I love this sephora exclusive so much and if the cute colouring, amazing texture, and cute packaging isn't enough - it's also vegan and cruelty free!

January 27, 2016

I have bought a few colours from this line. I have to admit that very few items in my makeup collection can compete with it. Radiant colours, long lasting and very versatile. Would highly recommend this to all other chickadvisors :)

October 20, 2015

I love the colour of this one. Wow

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!