• Katy kat matte sphyx
Amazing

Katy kat matte sphyx Reviews

Ranked #217 out of 1014 in Lipstick

September 12, 2016

The colour is very pretty, it stays nice and matte but it doesn't stay on for very long. I'd still buy it cause it doesn't dry up your lips and the smell is nice. Overall wish it would last longer but still for the price I'd buy it again.

August 17, 2016

This lipstick was not what I was expecting. I said it was demi matte, it's not. It's just lipstick. Nothing more, just plain simple creamy lipstick. The color was ok, but it fades quickly and settles into the creases of my lips. I have no idea how this is suppose to be matte, it's so far from a matte lipstick.

August 15, 2016

I love this color, looks good on me. the price is affordable and easy to find in store. it is also easy to apply on my lips, keep my lips moisturized too. love it

July 22, 2016

Love the way it goes on and really liking the shade. However, it is more expensive that similar products in the Cover Girl line that are just as effective. And I really wish it would stay on longer

May 13, 2016

This color is the perfect nude color. I have the feeling that it would look pretty on many skin types. It's semi matte so it's not as drying as a full matte.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play