Kellogg's Special K Flatbread Morning Sandwich Reviews

Ranked #115 out of 130 in Frozen Entrees

Enjoy a warm and delicious way to start your day with Special K™ Flatbread Breakfast Sandwiches. A tasty breakfast revelation for 240 or less calories.

*Description via company website.

February 22, 2015

Kellogg's usually has great tasting products. This one is not one of them. It's on a flatbread roll and has no taste. It is so bland and these sandwiches are expensive. I won't buy them again.

October 02, 2013

These are good for something quick in the morning

September 24, 2013

I highly reccomend these..they are delish but rather costly

September 24, 2013

I absolutely love the Special K Flatbread Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Morning Sandwiches. They're really easy to grab and make on mornings that are really busy! The combination of the saussge and cheese is really good. It has just a little bit of a kick to it that makes it absolutely delicious. Would totally recommend this product!!

August 12, 2013

These are very tasty and very convenient , but they are priced too high for me to have on a regular basis. With a coupon or on sale they would be great to have as a quick on the go breakfast

July 11, 2013

This is a great way to start the morning. I was very impressed with the taste and also how quick it is to heat up. If I'm in a hurry I can just toss one in the microwave and eat it on the go

July 09, 2013

These are a very good, healthier alternative to fast food breakfast sandwiches. In fact, my family prefers them to the fast food version.

June 25, 2013

This has to be the worst product.....bread tastes like cardboard, processed cheese yuk, eggs yuk, ham yuk.......nothing good about this!!

March 02, 2013

Thursday I saw that Kellogg's Special K Flatbread Morning Sandwiches were on sale in 2 different flyers for $2.99. I also had 2 $2.00 off coupons so there was no better time to try something that we'd been really wanting to.
We chose Egg & Sausage & Egg with Vegetables & Pepperjack Cheese.
1.) If paying full price (reg price that I saw were $3.99 for a box with 2 sandwiches in it) to me it is a rip-off. You are paying in essence $2.00 PER sandwich!
2.) The fact that you have no choice on the type of bread was disappointing as well. We personally can not stand Multi-grain bread. We find it tastes like cardboard.
3.) The egg & sausage were bland tasting. There was no flavour at all. My husband actually said to him it tasted mouldy.
4.) The Egg with Vegetables & Pepperjack cheese (May as well say an omelette on a bun since that is what it is) was the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted. We were not sure at first if it was the bun throwing off the flavour of the omelette so we separated the sandwich. It was no better. Not one of the 3 of us could stomach the taste of it. The only ones in the house that did eat it were 2 of our dogs.

Thankfully I wasted only $0.99 per box. They are definitely one item I will NEVER purchase again.

1.5/5

January 16, 2013

I was not impressed with these., I bought them at 4.75 and figured id give them a try,. I found the egg tastes like rubber and the whole overall sandwich was soggy. I usually go to Tim Hortons in the AM or McDonalds and get a fresh breakfast sandwich and thought this would save the drive thru line up and maybe some $ but i wont be making that mistake again, I was not impressed with the taste at all, They were a waste of money. and for around the same price i can get a fresh made one. I am not sure if it was freezer burned or not but sure tasted like it. Not a mistake i intend to make twice.,