Kevin Murphy Shimmer Shine
Good

Kevin Murphy Shimmer Shine Reviews

Ranked #1198 out of 2161 in Hair Care

February 26, 2016

My favourite hair care product EVER. I was introduced to the kevin murphy line at a salon I used to work in and I am obsessed. Every time I even try to use another line, I always go back. This product is amazing. It smells great. It leaves a beautiful, non-greasy gold shine to your hair that looks beautiful in my virgin light blonde hair. It is also full of vitamins and nourishing oils. So it makes your hair looks beautiful and is good for it! It nourishes and repairs! Every client I used this on was obsessed and needed to buy it. I also use it in the summer to spray on my skin to moisturize and give it a glow. Looks fantastic on the skin when you have a tan And the smell, unreal. I Will buy this again and again and again forever. Holy grail.

December 06, 2013

Again I received this product from the lovely ladies of ChickAdvisor. I don't think my hair has ever been this shiny and silky to look and the feel in my life. The product also doesn't weigh your hair down or make it look dirty at all like some other products. It just feels really light on my hair strands but still conditions, softens the cuticles really well. Absolutely love this. Great quality and effectiveness. I hope I can find it to buy in the future! lol.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml