Good

Key West Health & Beauty Best Dark Spot Corrector with Hyaluronic, Glycolic, & Kojic Acid Reviews

1 review
Ranked #312 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 17, 2015

I have noticed a difference in that my eyes don't look as tired, and others have said that my fine lines have decreased. This dark spot corrector has faded a couple of small age spots that I have on my cheeks. These three acids (Hyaluronic, Glycolic, and Kojic) work in harmony and are suppose to bring renewed life to your skin. I have only used it for a couple of months now and had been using another facial cream and eye cream together before bed and I have seen a difference. It does have a very light, not unpleasant scent and the instructions say to use it twice a day. A small amount goes a long way as it is a serum. It spreads easily and absorbs quickly with out leaving any residue behind. I am glad to see my age spots lessen without looking like Michael Jackson. I definitely will continue to use!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!