Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner

Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #875 out of 935 in Shampoo

Formulated for dehydrated, under-nourished, and damaged hair, our mild, yet rich and creamy shampoo instantly moisturizes and fortifies hair as it gently cleanses, leaving hair manageable and supple. We blended enriching Avocado Oil, Lemon Extract, and Olive Fruit Oil-inspired by traditional home recipes-to help restore the healthy look of the hair, leaving it full of shine and softness without weighing it down. Ideal for hair weakened by overexposure to sun, chemical-processing, or excessive heat styling.

March 24, 2014

I like that this shampoo did not weigh my hair down. It did not irritate my sensitive scalp. The smell is quite gentle compared to other shampoos. The texture is not too gooey its more liquid which makes it easier to massage and rinse out without a film.

As previous reviewer mentioned, its $26 a bottle so that is a major con :(

July 17, 2007

I have been using the olive fruit oil shampoo and conditioner for about a month now and absolutely love it! My hair is color treated about every 5 weeks and I blow dry it every other day so my hair has been getting really dry and scratchy.

This shampoo and conditioner was recommended to me by the lovely people at Kiehl's on Queen Street West in Toronto and I'm so glad I took their advice. My hair has never been softer and even my stylist has commented on the great condition of my hair when I went in for my cut last week. The scent is very soft, this isn't one of those shampoos and conditioners loaded with perfume.

It is pricey - esp in Canada. The conditioner is about $26, but it has made my hair so nice I am willing to spend the extra money for it. I also find that alternating them with a cheaper brand of shampoo and conditioner every other wash helps them last longer.

I'm really happy with the results and highly recommend it!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye