Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado

Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado Reviews

Ranked #160 out of 337 in Eye Cream

September 12, 2016

Kiehl's is honestly the love of my life. I love this brand, and everything they do is amazing, but ESPECIALLY this. This stuff is a godsend. I love this stuff. It works, it feels nice, it smells good; what else could you want?

August 06, 2016

This is my favorite skin care product ever! I usually change my face wash and moisturizers up but never this eye cream. Some eye-creams burn my eyes if I get them too close to my lashline, but this product doesn't move at all so I can get as close as I want. It keeps my undereyes super moisturized throughout the whole day and when I use it before makeup, my concealer applies flawlessly.

August 04, 2016

I am new to using eye cream. Kiehls Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado is a moisturizer eye cream. It is very thick and creamy and leaves the eye area oily. I only use it at night because it takes awhile to absorb perfect for a nice overnight treatment. I am beginning to get fine lines around my eyes and I am noticing them becoming less noticeable. Before using this product I had a clear bump on one of my eyelids. I was not sure what it was if it was a cyst or a pimple. Whatever it was I begin to use this eye cream and one day it was gone. This cream is effective in reducing fine lines and other blemishes around the eye area.

May 26, 2016

Overall I think like product but I don't like the packaging. I don't like having to put my figure in it all the time and prefer the one that comes in a little squeeze tube. Like the product but would likely not buy this format again.

April 15, 2015

Good eye cream with reasonable price !! It's very moisturizing!!!! Will purchase again!

September 12, 2014

I have been using this eye cream for the past year and I have been really enjoying it. It's a great moisturizer and it perks up the skin under my eyes. I have recently decided to switch to a different eye cream, also by Kiehl's, as I am finding I need a wrinkle eye cream and not just a moisturizer. It's too bad this cream couldn't be both! :) A little bit goes a long way, though. I have had this cream for over a year and there's still a few months worth left in the jar. It may seem a little pricey at first, but in the long run it's definitely worth it as it lasts so long.

September 09, 2014

Such a good product. Really moisturizes nicely. Great texture.

August 01, 2014

Not my favorite Kiehl's product. It's a pricey product that doesn't seem to last very long. It's just OK

July 22, 2014

Such a good eye moisturizer. A little goes a long way with this product but I still think it's overpriced though. It definitely does it's job.

Updated On: July 22, 2014

Such a good eye moisturizer. A little goes a long way with this product but I still think it's overpriced though. It definitely does it's job but somehow the jar collects moisturizer where the cap screws on which wastes the product.

October 12, 2013

Every fall/winter, I use to have a tiny crack/cut at the corner of my eyes due to the cold weather and dryness. This eye cream is my life saver. TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH IT! Very intense moisture that works really well for hydrating the skin around the eyes. If you are looking for anti-aging eye cream, I recommend Kiehl's Abyssine Eye Cream instead.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches