Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

The formula by Kiehl's provides a boost of intensive moisture to depleted skin. These natural oils instantly penetrate the skin surface to help replenish it. Our recovery concentrate works at night when skin is most receptive to repairing itself from daily aggressors. With skin hydrated, supple and soft, rest assured you can say goodnight to tired-looking skin.

November 28, 2016

I am completely in love with this product. It is a little expensive, but you don't need to use very much of it, so the bottle should last you at least 3 months... I've had it for 5. Adding this to my skin care routine (right before face lotion at night) helps keep my skin looking top notch throught the winter. It doesn't dry out much and looks generally healthier! If I were to get one item from kiehls, this would be it.

October 04, 2016

Une excellente huile pour le visage de nuit. Hydrate et apaise la peau lors du sommeil. Au réveil ma peau est vraiment plis belle et souple. Aucun signe de sécheresse dans mon visage. Le prix est fou malheureusement.

October 04, 2016

I was a little worried that it might make my skin oily but it absorbs into the skin nicely. Skin looked and felt great in the morning. It's a little pricey but it's probably going to last a while considering you only need a few drops to get the work done.

September 19, 2016

Kiehl's midnight recovery concentrate is a miracle product! By only using 2 drops at night my face has never looked and felt better. The price is a bit steep but definitely worth it as you only use such little bits at a time it will last at least 6 months.

August 08, 2016

While on the pricey side, Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate helps to rejuvenate dry skin at night. Only 2-3 drops need to be applied before bed and that should do the trick. I have been using this product for about a week and I have started to see great improvements in my skin. My skin looks hydrated and healthy in the morning. Although the Concentrate is quite pricey, it should last a long time seeing as not too much is used at a time.

July 24, 2016

Love, love, love this product!! The first time I used it I knew it was top notch as my skin in the morning felt the softest it ever has before. I'm hooked on using it daily now and I've lots of people mention to me how bright and fresh my skin looks. It's expensive, but definitely worth it! There is a daytime version I've yet to use because I do find it greasy (it's an oil!) so not sure how it would feel during the day.

July 16, 2016

This product works great and smells so good.

It doesn't feel oily and your skin feels really soft when you wake up in the morning. It is a little expansive but it doesn't take much so it lasts longer.

July 11, 2016

I am absolutely obsessed with Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate! I've been using it for about a week and already my skin has improved dramatically. It's far less red and blotchy,my fine lines has decreased,its producing less oil and the texture has improved considerably. This is definitely a new holy grail product for me!

June 29, 2016

This product is a mixture of very fine oils that take care of your skin when asleep, to wake up to a fresh, nourished face! Not to mention the great scent that feels like soothing lavender at night. I have been using this product for more than two years now and won't ever abandon it. It is a bit pricy, but all you need is 3-5 drops of the 30 ml bottle, usually lasts for a bit more than couple of months

May 30, 2016

This product is a bit pricy but you don't need much so it lasts a long time! I pat this on my face before bed and I wake up with gorgeous skin. I have combination skin and this works well to moisturize without making my skin greasy.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas