Good

KingYou Sport Bluetooth Headphones Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 318 in Accessories

September 03, 2016

I've tried many pairs of headphones and it's hard to get something that's really great. Something that fits well and is comfortable to wear with great sound quality.

These headphones are the best fitting earbuds I've tried. Others tend to be too large and don't stay in the eat properly, not these. I've exercised for hours with these and they remained in place the whole time.

These have great sound quality and are capable of a very high volume. I loved that these came in a little carrying case that I could clip on and take on the go.

I purchased these at a discount from Amazon.ca and I was honestly surprised at how great these earbuds are, defiantly a great buy!

May 07, 2016

These Bluetooth headphones are a comfortable and very simplistic pair that work well for exercise, listening to music, or even just walking around the house. Personally I used them while out walking and while cleaning the house and found them to be great.

Out of the box these headphones can be a little intimidating, with a lot to absorb, but once you read the instructions you'll find that they are very straight forward. Syncing them to your device is simple, and the controls allow you to adjust volume, stop and start music, and even take photos with the snapshot button. This is the first set of Bluetooth headphones I've seen that have this feature, and it's actually very useful.

In terms of audio quality, I was very impressed with how clear and crisp the audio quality was. The Bluetooth range worked across my entire apartment, although twice I did notice the audio dropping completely for about a second. I can't imagine this was an issue of range as my phone was in my pocket both times, but I also could not identify what did cause it. Other than those two cases the audio was consistently great.

The design of these headphones is very sleek and cool, and the magnetic earpieces are useful for keeping them stuck someplace so you don't forget them, or for sticking them together so they don't get tangled. When wearing them, I did find that the large plastic bits on the headphone wire hung down in a way that looked a bit goofy, but that's a matter of personal taste.

Overall a great pair of headphones that work really well!

Pros

-Easy to set up
-Comfortable to wear
-Great audio quality
-Snapshot button.
-Magnetic for easy storage.

Cons
-Audio dropped once or twice.
-Not a fan of how the wire hangs.

----------------------------------