Kirkland Baby Formula

Kirkland Baby Formula Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 13 in Infant Formula

January 08, 2017

My baby girl doesn't ever refuse formula. But only good start formula she doesn't like. So any other kinds are great!! Seriously I love all kinds of baby programs :)

October 14, 2016

This was definitely my go to for formula for my youngest. The amount you get was worth every penny. I found it to be very similar to the quality of Enfamil. I've also recommened it to a few friends.

October 14, 2016

Kirkland brand products never fail me! My baby is pretty picky and I was worried he wouldn't like this formula, but I got it on sale, and it was a huge tub, so I was hoping for the best. He loves it! And I never worry that he won't be getting his nutrients. Great value, great product!

September 21, 2016

This was a MUCH less expensive option than other brands of formula. I've had three preemies and all of them loved it and had no problems with it at all. Plus the container is massive so you run out less often!!

September 14, 2016

My baby is combination fed, between breast milk and formula. This formula works so well for her, and doesn't cause the extra gas and constipation like many others do for her. It comes in a huge container which lasts is at least a month, and it's only about $26. It is also often on sale, which is even better!

August 31, 2016

Great formula and a great price! It tastes more like "milk" than other formulas and my fussy baby took to it right away. I used to be a premium brand only mother but kirkland had changed my mind!

August 19, 2016

Wow, the price is amazing for the quantity of the products. My baby likes it very much and for me it seems like the same quality as the others brands. It is my favorite brand for my baby formula.

August 02, 2016

Un excellent rapport qualité prix.
    J'ai utilisé le lait kirkland pour les 12 premiers mois de vie de mon bébé.
    Il a toujours bien digéré ce lait et ses bénéfiques sont aussi bon que les laits en poudre plus dispendieux.

July 09, 2016

It is along the same lines as similac, very easy for baby to digest
    Also it has a soy brand for the easily upset tummy.
    Easy to mix with either milk or water

June 27, 2016

By far the best value formula on the market. Glad to see Costco, once again, beating out the competitors with a high quality product for a better price. No constipation like with most no-name brands. Compatible to the high end brands like good start, in my opinion, but for half the price. Life saver for long-term formula users!