Kirkland Baby Formula

Kirkland Baby Formula Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 13 in Infant Formula

March 14, 2017

I started using Kirkland brand formula once my son turned 4 months old and could switch to powdered formula. He loved it and digested it well. It was also a great price. I would highly recommend this brand to another mom.

February 18, 2017

My baby was on another formula and was having constipation and upset stomach. My doctor told me to switch to this formula and we have had no more tummy or constipation. The value is great. You get almost double for the price.

January 25, 2017

When my doctor told me all brand have to meet the same standards I switched to this formula. For my daughter amazing she loved it and drank a ton. For my son he uses the lactose free and as well no problem less fuss then similac. The fact that it is half to a third of the price then name brand formulas it's amazing.

January 08, 2017

My baby girl doesn't ever refuse formula. But only good start formula she doesn't like. So any other kinds are great!! Seriously I love all kinds of baby programs :)

October 14, 2016

This was definitely my go to for formula for my youngest. The amount you get was worth every penny. I found it to be very similar to the quality of Enfamil. I've also recommened it to a few friends.

October 14, 2016

Kirkland brand products never fail me! My baby is pretty picky and I was worried he wouldn't like this formula, but I got it on sale, and it was a huge tub, so I was hoping for the best. He loves it! And I never worry that he won't be getting his nutrients. Great value, great product!

September 21, 2016

This was a MUCH less expensive option than other brands of formula. I've had three preemies and all of them loved it and had no problems with it at all. Plus the container is massive so you run out less often!!

September 14, 2016

My baby is combination fed, between breast milk and formula. This formula works so well for her, and doesn't cause the extra gas and constipation like many others do for her. It comes in a huge container which lasts is at least a month, and it's only about $26. It is also often on sale, which is even better!

August 31, 2016

Great formula and a great price! It tastes more like "milk" than other formulas and my fussy baby took to it right away. I used to be a premium brand only mother but kirkland had changed my mind!

August 19, 2016

Wow, the price is amazing for the quantity of the products. My baby likes it very much and for me it seems like the same quality as the others brands. It is my favorite brand for my baby formula.