Good

kirkland laundry pods Reviews

Ranked #189 out of 226 in Laundry Care

April 01, 2015

In an 'adult' moment I decided that I should abandon my regular laundry pods in order to save, almost 50% by buying Kirkland Laundry pods. My regular brand recommends two pods for a large load (although I can usually get away with one), while Kirkland advises to use only 1. I wasn't impressed with the smell, but at half the price and half the quantity required, smell wasn't a major factor.
I started noticing that some of my next to skin items weren't getting clean, so I decided to set my washer to 'soil level heavy'. That didn't change anything, so I decided to add a second pod. The second pod still didn't seem to change anything. So now I have to wash my regular laundry at soil level heavy, with an extra rinse, and with two pods.
Then I had to wash the muddy towels I use to wipe my dogs' paws. This takes three pods, warm water, soil level heavy, an extra rinse, and the towels still aren't clean.
So, I'm using 50% more laundry pods than with my regular brand, and probably twice as much water and energy for less effective cleaning.

October 05, 2014

Love them. They remove all stains and are much less work then measuring out laundry detergent lol. Smells grrat too

July 25, 2014

This product cleans my clothes just as well as other name brands but I spend less per pod. My clothes smell clean and fresh!