Kirkland Signature Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 65 in Baby Wipes

September 15, 2016

These are probably the best wipes for your money and for your baby on the market. They work wonderfully, each comes with an accessible top. They are easy to carry around and stay Moist

March 10, 2016

These are the only wipes I use. They are large, they stay moist, and they are durable so they don't break during use. They don't really have a smell.

May 13, 2015

I use them for many things around the house. Overall, they are good quality, don't dry out easily, great for sensitive skins.

January 05, 2015

Only wipes we use. Leave a pack in the SUV, bathrooms, great for cleaning. We use them for everything.

September 30, 2014

my favorite wipes all around! no questions asked! very cheap for the amount you get. great quality. they stretch to and arnt to dry like alot of other wipes are.

September 16, 2014

Only started using wipes when my lo was 5 months old. Tried a few "cheaper" brands and had horrible results like rashes etc. I heard of Costco wipes being gentle and having a decent price. We haven't looked back since trying them. No issues at all. They clean well and travel well. Love them!

September 09, 2014

I have 3 kids and I use costco wipes regularly. .love them :)

September 04, 2014

Just as good as the name brand ones, but much more affordable. Box lasts forever!

June 27, 2013

Great wipes but we don't like the smell of them, unscented but have a weird chemical kind of smell

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender