Kleenex On the Go

Kleenex On the Go Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 539 in Misc

June 23, 2016

Kleenex is my go to brand for tissues. I am always using them, and need to have a pack with me. I love this packaging, very stylist and handy. I make sure that one of these are in every purse I own as well as my glove compartment. Quality is top notch!!

April 09, 2016

I love having a pack of Kleenex on the go at all times in my purse, you never know when your going to need a tissue especially when having a child there aren't too many days when you don't need one. These are also extremely cheap.

April 09, 2016

I love these little kleenex packages.
They are an essential item in my work bag and my purse.
I work in a hospital and the last thing I want is to be desperate
enough to use those awful tissues they have on site.

March 01, 2016

I always need kleenex, it's my life essential. My nose is always runny, when ever I go outside I stick this pack of tissue in my pocket and another one is always in my purse. They have a slim convenient packaging that is easy to carry and open up.

February 29, 2016

I love this little hard case of Kleenex. I always have some as you never know when you could use a Kleenex. The case makes it so it doesn't ruin the tissue and of course they are super soft. This is a great product!

February 10, 2016

the purse pack is a convenient way to store your tissues in a purse or bag, and If you're at a formal event it's good to have yourself covered in case of emergency and the little pack is perfect for that. Also, if you're sick you don't want to be walking around with a whole roll of toilet paper

January 15, 2016

Cute little packs of Kleenex that fit in your pocket or purse very easily. The tissue is soft on your skin.

January 07, 2016

These packs of Kleenex are so compact and convenient ,I keep mine in my purse, my daughter carries hers in her backpack they are really cheap in price too

December 23, 2015

These are cute little packs of kleenex, and are the perfect size to tuck into a purse. The designs are hip and fun, and the little wrapper protects them in your bag.
They are expensive for what you get in them, though.

November 16, 2015

Kleenex On the Go;

Not for daily use, because more expensive but great to have.

Bought a few to have in my car, purse, nice designs , so many various designs to choose from!!!
Picked few different ones for my purse to match :)

Pros:
Pretty designs, and so many designs to pick from!
The actual kleenex are great and soft enough on the nose
Folded in so limited space is needed to have them, you simply fold them and store in a small compartment in your bag for examples

Cons:
Price is higher for the quantity of tissues in comparison