ökocat litter Natural Wood Clumping Cat Litter for Long Hair Breeds

ökocat litter Natural Wood Clumping Cat Litter for Long Hair Breeds Reviews

1 review
Ranked #57 out of 77 in Misc

August 22, 2016

When my favourite cat litter was discontinued I went on the hunt for a new one and came across ökocat litter. They make a few different types and while this one is not my favorite of them, it is still amazing. This litter is free from chemicals, dyes and other synthetic and is made from naturally fallen timber or unused lumber materials that would otherwise go to waste.

What I like:
    - One box lasted me a month (I have two cats, so will last longer for one cat)
    - Light weight, no more struggling to carry the litter home
    - 100% biodegradable and is flushable
    - Traps odors better than any other litter I've ever tried
    - Very little tracking, this litter is made up of pellets so the few that make it out of the bathroom are easy to suck up with the vacuum or just pickup

What I don't like:
    As the pellets are larger than most cat litters so it doesn't work with the litter scoop I have. I did find one with bigger holes but it still doesn't work totally great.

Conclusion: If the store doesn't have my favourite one, clumping wood, I would totally get it. This is probably also the best one if you have a long haired cat.

charbella2 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

sehrishkh added a new review for
    Oikos Greek Yogurt

sehrishkh earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Makeup

jeszika83 has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

StaceyBuhr has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part