Kong Air Dog Squeakair Tennis Balls

Kong Air Dog Squeakair Tennis Balls Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 13 in Dog Accessories

July 20, 2016

J'ai achetée des balles de tennis à mon morkis et il adore! Par contre, il les percent au point où il faut lui enlever pour ne pas qu'il s'éttoufe. Il peut être un excellent jouet pour lui lancer la balle, mais rien de plus je crois.

July 01, 2016

I got a pack of the small tennis balls for my dog. She's a small breed, and has a hard time getting her mouth around a regular sized tennis ball, so the smaller version of Kong Tennis Balls are the perfect size for her. They have a good bounce to them, and she loves that they squeak. My dog is a bit of a chewer, and these balls have stood up to the test thus far, lasting longer than most of her other toys. Great product.

June 29, 2016

My dogs like the fact that these make noise compared to any other tennis ball. They are made the same as all the others and don't last me long but it's worth it.

June 09, 2016

I really like the kong brand and there are other products that have worked out great for our dog however these balls although he found them very fun to play with they did not last. Our dog is very big so I would defiantly recommend these to someone with a smaller dog but be warned they can be quite annoying.

May 18, 2016

I have two medium sized dogs who love to play. I picked these toys up one time and they absolutely love them! They come in different sizes. Definitely a must have in my house!

May 09, 2016

Me and my friends, all have tiny dogs. Going outside to play with the ordinary tenis ball, bigger than her mounth! Not very fun. But now, found the small squeakair balls. What a difference! We have a great time, playing outside.

May 03, 2016

The only squeaky tennis balls I could find. I was searching so hard for these as my Boxer will only play with this one kind of toy. She loves it and plays with the ball so much everyday we have to take it away so she will do something else.

January 08, 2016

Durable, bounces high, makes a fun squeaky noise. My dog adores these.

January 04, 2016

Fun toy but it gets so gross and dirty outside plus my dogs eat the fuzz off them.

December 11, 2015

I normally love anything that Kong makes but, this isn't for my dog. He had fun with the ball at first, but then became on a mission to try eating the yellow fuzz off :( I feel it was safe for him.

He loves to catch a ball but, he is still learning to give it back. Perhaps, we will revisit this toy when he has learned to give it back.

I wouldn't recommend it for dogs who are chewers and that haven't learned to drop it and bring it back.

Otherwise, it's a great ball.