KORRES Greek Yogurt Nourishing Primer

KORRES Greek Yogurt Nourishing Primer Reviews

Ranked #235 out of 322 in Primer

A skin-perfecting and silicone-free face primer enriched with ultranourishing Greek yogurt for the smoothest makeup application and long-lasting wear.

August 21, 2016

I know KORRES products are good so when I saw one at Winners I had to buy it. This product is a skin calming product, it is good for all skin types even sensitive skin. This product contains yoghurt it nourishes your skin and hydrates it. The smell is just like yoghurt and if your skin is prone to redness it will calm your skin. You put it on before your moisturizer.

January 05, 2015

J'aime beaucoup les produits de la gamme Korres et celui ci ne fait pas exemption. Superbe qualité de produit à prix relativement abordable.

March 26, 2014

The only reason I would not recommend it is actually that I had an allergic reaction to it. I think it might have been the yogurt component. Otherwise when I first had it on it did feel moisturizing and dreamy. Not so much at the end of the day when I was slightly rashy and raw. If you don't have sensitive skin this could be wonderful.

September 03, 2013

I went to Sephora, looking some new foundation routine. I have very dry skin, and not all foundations look good on me. The lady at the store recommend this primer. I was shocked how moisturize my skin feels. Make up doesn't look cakey, and dry. I am very happy with this product. It's also silicone free. Absolutely my new favorite primer, I will purchase again.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas