Kraft a Crunchy Peanut Butter

Kraft a Crunchy Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 2318 in Grocery

January 17, 2017

I've never tried crunchy peanut butter before because I've always liked whatever I spread onto my bagels or toast to be smooth but decided to give this a try since I was getting tired of the usual smooth peanut butter. I would say this has become my favourite because of the pieces of peanuts that add texture to every bite and it tastes amazing.

January 06, 2017

Ce beurre d'arachides est délicieux! J'adore les morceaux d'arachides croquants mélangés au beurre crémeux et onctueux. Je n'aime pas le beurre d'arachide ordinaire sur mes toast, car il est trop collant et celui-ci l'est beaucoup moins! Je vous conseil d'en acheter!

January 05, 2017

This is my favourite peanut butter. It adds crunch to my breakfast and keeps me energized until lunch. I also like it as a snack in the afternoon with fruits.

August 16, 2016

It's my favorite peanut butter. Love the texture and the taste of it. And it's very nutritious too! Recently I tried the Kraft smooth peanut butter but I think I would definitely switch to this crunchy one in the future!

July 22, 2016

Love this product and so does everyone in my household! It tastes delicious and I love the brand. I like the crunchy peanut butter because I like the texture. I will always buy this product because of the quality! The price dosent make a difference!

July 10, 2016

Kraft peanut butter has been a favourite in our home.
    The quality is always excellent, it has lots of nuts with a creamy texture.
    It often comes on sale and I stock up,

June 28, 2016

Delicious! A classic! I can't have a morning before my Crunchy Peanut Butter!
    No other company can do the same quality and taste. I definitely recommend it !

May 31, 2016

Kraft makes the best peanut butter whether it is smooth or crunchy I enjoy them both. I love it on celery toast bagels crackers there are so many things that I enjoy using this peanut butter for.

May 31, 2016

My go-to peanut butter brand! I use the smooth peanut butter for baking, but crunchy is exclusively reserved for making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! Or just eating out of the tub with a spoon. You can find very good deals on this peanut butter regularly at Shoppers Drug Mart and occasionally No Frills.

May 11, 2016

Kraft makes the most delicious peanut butter I have ever tasted. The crunchy peanut butter is my absolute favourite since I was a little girl. It is definitely a peanut butter that I keep in my house all the time. I love using it for toast and I also bake peanut butter cookies too. Anything you do with the crunchy peanut butter is delicious. I would totally recommend this for anybody who absolutely incredibly loves peanut butter like I do.

My kids love this peanut butter as well. They love eating just plain old peanut butter sandwiches. It is a family favorite. Kraft makes so many fabulous products and it is a brand I totally trust. I prefer this brand of peanut butter over any other ones on the shelf at my local grocery store. The taste is fabulous. The price is a little pricey but worth it. The quality is by far the best. Totally yummy!!