Kraft peanut butter whipped Reviews

Ranked #320 out of 613 in Miscellaneous

January 05, 2017

Boo on you Kraft! Considering you are the peanut butter experts this product doesn't make the cut. We are a house full of peanut butter lovers, but this stuff is gritty and tasteless. Will be sticking to the regular PB!

September 19, 2016

Thank you so much for making this wonderful product. I use it for my peanut butter cookie recipe, and my husbands sandwiches for work. He says its the best.

September 16, 2016

If I could, I would give this a 10 star. This is my ultimate favorite peanut butter. We go through a lot of PB, and the kids don't seem to care for the whipped as much as the smooth, so I buy whipped as a treat just for me! I will eat this off a spoon! It's lightweight, oh so smooth and I absolutely love it! I like to stock up when the 2 kg is on sale $2.99 (great deal!)

January 15, 2016

I liked the taste and the easy spread-ability. It was fluffy and tasted very nice.

January 06, 2016

This stuff is awesome. IT is so liht and fluffy and easy to spread. If you put it on hot toast or hot waffles, it melts and is so delicious. It seems to go faster than regular peanut butter, I guees because there is not as much in a jar? I only buy it if it's on sale.

December 10, 2015

This is so good and so creamy,love it in sandwiches, its actually better tasting than the original.

July 09, 2015

Tried kraft whipped peanut butter today. Same great taste and very easy to spread on everything. Very easy to make peanut butter cookies with as well. It's not as sticky and is absolutely delisous. It's been a finger liking experience littearly.