Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Good

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1 in Bakeries

January 14, 2017

These were shipped into my city. Even after a 10 hour drive they tasted so fresh and soft. I love the honey flavour, it's not overpowering and just sweet enough. I could eat an entire box!

August 02, 2016

I haven't had these in some time but when I do have them, they are amazing! The price is worth the taste and quality of these donuts and if I could keep the pounds off and still eats loads of these I would! We had friends pick these up on their way home from a 6 hour road trip and they were still awesome after the 6 hour drive home! Ah-maxing!

January 31, 2016

It was nice to experience a fresh Krispy Kreme honey glazed while it lasted. I have never known how awesome a regular yeast donut would be - until I ate it warm. Alas, it was a distant memory, as it no longer exists here. Too bad.

June 15, 2015

i know they have a lot of sugar but they are really really delicious! love these doughnuts! it is a perfect cheat food.

April 19, 2015

I have went several times to one of the Krispy Kreme doughnut stores in our town. The regular glazed is a great tasting basic doughnut, but the chocolate covered creme filled, is Heavenly!! They are glazed with a chocolate icing and the most delicious white filling inside. We always get 2 or 3 dozen. Love these.

April 19, 2015

These are nothing special, nothing mind blowing. They just taste like cheap donuts to me.

April 19, 2015

I'm not a fan of these donuts. They're overpriced and no different than other donuts.

April 19, 2015

I didn't see what the big deal was about KKD, they are average & not much different then other donuts. Expensive too!

April 19, 2015

One of the best doughnuts I've had. Always super fresh and so tasty. They basically melt in your mouth. I like the classic. And for KKD lovers, next Tuesday (April28,2015) they have B1G1 free! Yeah!