KS7322-2- Dual Alarm AM/FM Stereo Clock Radio With Compact Disc Player
Good

KS7322-2- Dual Alarm AM/FM Stereo Clock Radio With Compact Disc Player Reviews

Ranked #437 out of 635 in Electronics

May 07, 2009

I have had this alarm clock for years, it got me through college and is super easy to set and change settings. I love that it lets you wake up to a cd instead of radio and that the numbers are big and clear (so I can even read it from bed without my glasses on). I don't know what I will do if I ever have to replace it.

February 06, 2007

This is the best alarm clock that I have ever had (and I've gone through a few!). I hate those ones that only wake you up with an annoying ear piercing beeping. With this one I can wake up to either my favorite radio station or a CD of my choice. Also, I can set two different alarms; one for weekdays and the other for weekends, or whatever. It's great! I also have it set to military time, so I no longer accidentally set my alarm for 6:00pm instead of 6:00am (it happens more often then you think!). I'm never late and I don't wake up scared half to death. Best alarm clock ever!