L' Oreal Fibrology Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 935 in Shampoo

November 28, 2016

This product has left my hair feeling fuller and softer. I really like using it in combination with the conditioner. I love l'oreal products!! They are always coming up with new formulations

September 04, 2016

I tried a sample of this shampoo a while back and it was ok. I have fine hair and it did give my hair some volume but I didn't really care for how my hair felt. It wasn't as soft as I like it and it kind of felt wirey. It's not a shampoo I would ever use on a regular basis because I like my hair to feel softer. If you really want the volume and don't mind your hair not feeling soft and silky then this would work for you.

June 12, 2016

I tried L'Oreal Fibrology Shampoo a few months back and the first use was awesome, my hair had body and volume and felt thicker but after using it for about a week I felt that my hair just felt heavy and limp like there was too much build up in it weighing my locks down. Now in general my hair isn't thin and limp so I think maybe the shampoo was a little too much for my already big hair. I'm not sure what I expected but this product just didn't measure up to my expectations which is too bad because I do generally like L'Oreal products, but not everything is for everyone.

February 14, 2016

J'ai trouvé qu'il rendait mes cheveux doux mais après plusieurs applications, je ne trouve pas vraiment qu'il a épaissi mes cheveux. Peut-être devrai-je utiliser le sérum également pour plus de résultats ? À voir....

February 14, 2016

This has become my go to shampoo of choice. I have very fine, straight hair and I LOVE what this shampoo and condition does for my hair - it actually makes my hair look twice as thick, and I haven't had as many split ends since using this.

February 08, 2016

I use this shampoo and conditioner all the time. It is a great shampoo and it leaves my hair thicker, shiny and smooth. I also love how it smells amazing too.

February 02, 2016

I got this as a sample in the mail, and was very impressed with the results! I have very fine hair, and not a lot of it, so I'm always looking for something that can thicken it up and add volume. This really did the job! I immediately noticed my hair being thicker the next day, and feeling more healthy and alive.

January 28, 2016

Tried L'Oréal Fibrology Shampoo and loved that my fine hair looked fuller. Like the scent of the shampoo.

January 21, 2016

I loved the smell of this product, made my hair noticeably thick and really enjoyed how it smelt afterwards!

January 17, 2016

Amazing product! I feel like it makes my hair smooth, shiny and clean. It also made my hair thicker which I liked. In addition, it smells so nice! I would definitely repurchase.

TiaQ added a new review for
Lactantia Unsalted Butter

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS