L'Occitane Riz Rice Skincare

L'Occitane Riz Rice Skincare Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1066 out of 1141 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 06, 2009

**Note** The price of $115 includes face cleanser, toner, moisturizer and exfoliating powder **

I recently purchased this product as a Christmas gift for my sister-in-law Niki. She has been using Pro-Activ Solution for as long as I've known her and mentioned that she wanted to try something all-natural for a change. I immediately headed for the L'Occitane store and mentioned to the sales rep that the gift was for someone who has been using Pro-Activ. They were incredibly helpful at the store and informed me that she was probably using the product for oily skin rather than trouble acne. She introduced me to their new line of red rice products and raved about it (same with the cashier and gift wrapper).

The price is pretty extravagant but the quality of the product is unbelievable. My sister-in-law used it immediately and told me how much she loved it. Her skin looked great! I tested out the facial moisturizer and it gave my skin a perfectly matte appearance - goodbye shine! And this is what this product is known for - how it mattes your skin, shrinks pores and purifies. The organic red rice and zinc is what helps limit the sebum production in your skin (sebum is what makes you shiny).

I can't wait to go purchase a set myself so I can enjoy the results of using the products together. If you love your skin, the price is worth it!

Tim Hortons Timbits

lrouse added a new review for
    Coca-Cola Classic

cgreen added a new review for
    Lay's Ketchup Chips

Crispers Ranch

lrouse added a new review for
    Advil Liqui-Gels

Lay's Ketchup Chips

KatWalcott added a new review for
    Fresh Rose Face Mask

MelRichard added a new review for
    Maynards Sour Patch Kids

dawneden added a new review for
    Dove Cream Oil Body Lotion