L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara Reviews

Ranked #616 out of 775 in Mascara

September 19, 2016

I purchased this mascara because it had amazing reviews and claims.. but this product did not work for me. I expected more from this item because the unique brush it has but the formula they used really weighed down my lashes and my freshly curled lashes became instantly pin straight. It also smudges quite easily which I really don't like. I now only use this item for my lower lashes.

March 25, 2016

This is my favourite drugstore mascara. It lengthens and looks natural for everyday use. Also does not clump on my lashes or have any fallout during the day.

October 30, 2015

This has to be hands down my go to mascara. I have looked forever for a mascara that separates my lashes, makes then long not clumpy, and stiff. This hands down is that mascara

July 07, 2015

Many of my friends use this mascara to lengthen. I bought it the other day to try it out and see for myself. I am a huge eyelash person, I would usually choose volume of length because my lashes are already at a good length. To be truthful, the mascara didn't do wonders like it did for my friends. Firstly, the brush is different than most mascaras. It's a hard, thin, brush with tiny spikes on it. I tried the mascara by itself and it was just a tad clumpy but didn't seem to make my lashes longer or add volume. I then used it with another mascara and it looked better.

September 10, 2014

very good price for a good mascara. the brush is a little annoying but with a little patience this mascara can look just as good as a $50 product! comes in a couple different shades as well.

September 04, 2014

This is by far my favourite mascara. It has an amazing wand that separates lashes. It looks like I had false eyelashes on. I get compliments all the time when I am wearing this. Lengthens and thickens, and no clumps! Highly recommended!

April 14, 2014

This is the only mascara i wear. i've tried dozens of others and this is by far my absolute favorite!

February 07, 2014

Gorgeous lashes!! I've been using for 10 years, and no other brand or style performs like this wand. The only downside is that it does not come in waterproof, which in my personal opinion, is a plus side. Waterproof mascara makes me LOOSE lashes (not cool). Everyone always asks me what I use (or if they're fake!) and I always show them what I use (yes I carry it with me). Need more? The wand is flexible and curved and light and thin, not at all like the old fashioned type of brush our moms wore. I hardly need as much I just keep re-brushing the ink I already applied, and turn the wand for the other sides that still have ink, before I re-dip. Simple, easy, no mess, Ok ok you get it now! So go buy on sale, even walmart has it :)

September 16, 2013

This is my #1 Mascara! I am a makeup artist by trade and have used every mascara you can think of from the Drug store brands right up to the high end Luxury brands and EVERYTHING in between! Not ONE of them works the same as Loreal Telescopic. Personally, I use the Carbon Black - but Every color in this mascara works perfect. The brush in this is AWESOME but the formula is what seals the deal. I get asked if I am wearing false eye lashes every time I wear this and my eye lashes are NOT LONG!! (And for what it is they are pretty sparse because I over use fake lashes ;) ) This formula lengthens and thickens your lashes. You don't need 100 coats to do your lashes justice. Just 1 or 2 will do! The price is fairly average in comparison with other drug store brands like Covergirl or Maybelline but this mascara tops them all!

June 27, 2013

I love that this mascara has such a thin brush since it allows for more lash combing rather than clumping from too much mascara getting caught in the bristles.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products