L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream

L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #232 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Shea butter, exceptionally concentrated in L'Occitane body care products, is the ideal beauty balm for dry or damaged skin. Enriched with 20% Shea Butter, this super-creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize (upper layer of the epidermis) hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with Shea Butter to create this extremely effective care. The rich texture is rapidly absorbed to leave the hands soft and smooth with no oily traces. Made in France.

June 03, 2016

No more dry hands. Wow, does L'occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream work? You betcha. I tend to have dry hands through the winter months. Not fun. This hand cream slides on easily and is non greasy. Soaks in quickly and smells great. Recommend L;Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream with 5 stars.

March 21, 2016

I was really excited to try this hand cream. I assumed it would work really well just based on my knowledge of the brand. It smells nice and does work reasonably well. However, the massive downfall that will keep me from repurchasing is how greasy it is. I prefer my hand creams to absorb fully and not leave a residue... so this falls short.

February 05, 2016

I received this in a LuxeBox. I have always wondered about this brand and was happy to try it. It was comparable to the Body Shop hand cream - pretty moisturizing. I found this scent a bit strong, and have repurchased in the Amande scent.

May 26, 2015

This is the best hand cream I've ever used! It's pricey, but the tube lasts a long long long time

March 09, 2015

I love how it doesn't feel greasy after you put it on. It's got a light scent, and it absorbs into your skin really well. I enjoy that it comes in a smaller package, so I can throw it in my purse and use it everywhere. This was a great purchase.

April 15, 2014

this is without a doubt a treat for my hands. quality and effectiveness.

March 16, 2014

One of the best hand cream. I like the thick creamy texture and it leaves my hands smooth, soft and moisturized. Also It's absorbs quickly and non-greasy.

March 02, 2014

This is a really good hand cream, but I wish it was thicker. This hand cream smells amazing, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I find that this absorbs into the skin too fast, and my hands feel dry quickly after, and I have to reapply.

June 03, 2012

It really works! Best hand cream in my opinion! Yes, it's a bit expensive but it really worth every penny!

November 28, 2011

love the product...non greasy and works well.