L'Oreal Paris Colorist Secrets Shine Gloss
Amazing

L'Oreal Paris Colorist Secrets Shine Gloss Reviews

Ranked #1785 out of 2162 in Hair Care

Want brilliant, healthy-looking shine—without applying daily products or changing your haircolor? Colorist Secrets Shine Gloss infuses hair with an instant high-gloss finish in only 10 minutes. 100% ammonia-free Shine Gloss that lasts for weeks.The Crystal Clear Shine System infuses each strand with a boost of conditioning, long-lasting shine.

February 28, 2011

I loved this stuff! I have finally grown out my colour from ages ago but my own hair was feeling a little listless. I applied this yesterday and am loving it! Only ten minutes and my hair is shiny, silky and smells and looks great.

July 19, 2010

L'Oreal Paris Colorist Secrets Shine Gloss is a hair treatment similar to a hair dye (developer treatment) that doesn't deposit any colour but just a glossy coating. I noticed my hair was softer and a bit shinier and helped the appearance of my drier ends. I have uncoloured hair past my shoulders and I easily used up the whole solution but I felt with more, I could have coated my hair better. Those with very long hair may want to pick up 2 boxes of Shine Gloss to try out. I would recommend this treatment to anyone looking to temporarily improve the condition and appearance of their hair.

A sample of Shine Gloss was provided by the brand for testing.

July 17, 2010

Hair Treatment that you rinse out. It's not like the shine, anti-frizz and leave in conditioner serums that you have to put in your hair everyday. This is a hair gloss treatment similar to one given at a hair salon.