La Roche Posay Hydreane BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 183 in BB Creams

June 23, 2016

This product is a bit pricey comes in neat packaging, but i would 100 percent recommend this product it's amazing if you are going to the beach or just sitting outside this product blurs all imperfections leaving the face smooth and leaves an airbrushed finish on the skin, i have the shade medium and when first used seems really dark but once put on the skin it blends perfectly with my skin i got this product from shoppers drug mart

May 04, 2015

When Smashbox discontinued their tinted moisturizer in Canada this was suggested to me to replace it. I generally don't like a full coverage foundation both in the look and feel. I just want a thin layer to even out my skin over a primer. This works well, it's light in weight and by applying it very thinly you can't tell it doesn't quite match my skin colour, although to be fair to all manufacturer's that's a tough call. And because it's a 40 ml bottle and I don't use much, it seems to last. The only thing it's missing is that 'shimmer' that I had in the SB tinted moisturizer.

Updated On: April 13, 2016

i'm almost done this bottle so it did last quite long, but as i'm getting to the end of the tube, it spits out globs of product often 3 or 4 times what i need so a lot of it is going down the drain. I generally prefer tube style bottles but this one seems to need some tweaking.