La Senza ITEC Push Up Bra Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 76 in Lingerie

Here's a bra wardrobe all in one! Our 5-way bra lets you wear all those tricky necklines without owning a drawer full of bras that do different things. All you have to do is remove or configure the straps and this bra will make the most of your bustline while hiding perfectly under your clothes. No tell-tale straps showing when they shouldn't. The molded seamless cups are underwired. A firm layer of compressed foam lines the cups and it thicker at the bottom to push breasts up. All the edges of the bra are traced with gripper elastic to hold you up even when you wear it strapless. Convert it to halter, criss-cross and one-shoulder style in addition to regular and strapless. Don't struggle with trying to figure out what bra to wear under today's tricky bare fashions. With this bra, we got you covered! Nylon and Polyester, Hand Wash. Line Dry. Imported.

June 15, 2015

really love this bra! very comfortable and it makes my breast really look sexy. it is also made from high quality materials. if they are handled properly this bra will really last.

April 13, 2015

Always loved this store and they always have spectacular products. This bra was so comfortable and it did what it was supposed to do. not to mention that it makes your boobs look 100%amazing

January 04, 2015

Very nice bras. They fit well and lits to choose from. Most of mine are from here.

October 04, 2013

These have to be the best bras ever, so comfy i only buy my bras from la senza

September 20, 2011

BEST BRA"S EVER!!!! I DON"T BUY THEM ANYWHERE ELTS!!!

February 09, 2011

I hate to say it but unless you have that super-model body type, La Senza blows. You really have to have certain dimensions to fit into these bras. If you do, all the power to ya. If not, don't even bother - it'll just demolish your self-esteem and make you feel fat/awkward. Try a more reputable place with large range of sizes/shapes, and I agree with the ladies below, get a proper bra fitting so you're on the right path.

September 11, 2009

I love this bra. Looks great feels great. WIsh the staff were more helpful when shopping there as far as getting sizes etc. Price is kinda high, but ever since I got my first one a couple of years ago, I'm hooked! Normally I ask for gift certificates at x-mas time to cover the cost of this bra. Afew cons, but the bra is awesome and I can't wear anything else now!

February 09, 2007

This bra is awesome. It fits really well (I've had a bra fitting done before which I recommend every woman gets done because it makes such a difference). It's one piece which makes it really comfortable and has the "invisible" technology so you can wear it underneath even really thin shirts. When I purchased it I also recieved a free lipgloss. It's also really sexy to boot and creates really great cleavage. I've purchased an Itec bra before but I don't think it was the right size but this time I really nailed it so it's incredibly sexy. I also bought the matching panties which cost about $15-$20. They're also invisible so you can wear them underneath pants that are a bit thinner. I totally recommend it!

February 05, 2007

The price is a little much, which is why I'm glad I got this bra for free, using the La Senza bra club card. My only gripe is that you have to hand wash this bra. I'm really tempted to just put it in the wash though lol. It is annoying to have to wash like that. I think they should inform you before you go try it on and fall in love with it that you have to hand wash it. They don't tell you that about ITEC bras until you go up to the cash and pay for it. Sneaky in my opinion. It is a good bra though, and I like the way it looks on me. I bought it in Oceanic blue. If these bras didn't cost so much, I'd buy more now.

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag