• Lancôme Paris L'Extreme Mascara
  • Lancôme Paris L'Extreme Mascara

Lancôme Paris L'Extreme Mascara Reviews

Ranked #743 out of 814 in Mascara

September 23, 2016

Best mascara I have ever tried, it is the perfect combination of colour and thickness, it looks so nice on your eyelashes. You can layer it without getting a matted effect. If you wanna splurge a little and look great try this one out

October 14, 2014

très bon produit pour celles qui ont les cils fournis et qui veulent les allonger davantage.
    ce mascara donne de beaux cils qui ne collent pas entre eux, mais il faut faire attention de ne pas trop en mettre sinon cela fait des cumules du mascara sur les cils et ce n'est pas beau.

October 28, 2009

The best mascara around. I have used it for awhile and it makes my lashes look longer and fuller. It doesn't leave the clumps like other mascaras do. It is a little expensive but well worth the money.

October 28, 2009

The most fantastic mascara on the market. It goes on smooth, never clumpy and really makes my eyes pop! I think this is a great deal, the price being well worth it!

September 17, 2009

This mascara does wonders.... it lengthens and makes your lashes full. Its very easy to apply and goes on smooth. No clumps watsoever. I love this mascara, it's alittle bit pricey but I can't help myself, I just have to always have it! Give it a try and you'll never go back. I've tried other mascaras, and they clump, run, just all in all not nice.