Laneige multiberry yogurt repairing mask

Laneige multiberry yogurt repairing mask Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 519 in Masks

October 17, 2016

I recieved this product from sephora as a sample with my points. I was happy to see the little jar was large enough to use more than a few times. It's smells so yummy of yogurt and berries. This is a wash off mask so you only need to apply it for 10 mins or so then wash off. It's easy to apply and not too thick. Didn't irritate my skin and left it feeling soft and smooth and brighter after using.

October 08, 2016

Received this lil guy as a 100 point sephora perk and was pleasantly surprised at how big it was. Just one little sample jar was enough for me to do the mask 4-5 x and I also used it to spot treat a really dry area on my face as well. It smells EDIBLE, like strawberries and cream, leaves my skin super moisturized and soft and not at all tight or dry. Aiming for the full size at xmas

August 11, 2016

This mask smells of berries and yogurt. I like that this is not an overnight mask and one you can wash after 10 minutes or so. It feels gentle, does not apply thick, and always makes my skin feel refreshed and clearer the next day.