Lather Ultra Light Face Lotion
Amazing

Lather Ultra Light Face Lotion Reviews

Ranked #577 out of 1146 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 28, 2016

I loved the lightness of this lotion. It absorbed in right away and was completely non-greasy. The scent is lovely too and makes me think of roses. I would definitely use this one again. I have dry dehydrated sensitive skin and eczema ans this was a perfect light lotion for me.

February 12, 2016

I recieved this lotion in a sample bag and I was okay with the product. I tend to have pretty dry skin after a shower so I apply this lotion and it moisturizes my face pretty well. It doesnt leave my skin greasy which I also enjoy.
    The only thing that I wasnt very pleased with was the fact that it has a very strong perfume smell. Now I dont mind it too much (I still use it) but I wish they didnt add too much of a scent to it because it can get kind of annoying. Other than that, would I spend money and purchase it myself? No.

June 10, 2015

This face lotion smells like someone dumped a whole bottle of perfume in it, the minute I smelt it I knew it was going to irritate my skin but I still tried it out due to my poor judgement. I put this on in the morning and within 2 hours my face was red and itchy and the next day it was a gross scaly mess. I do not recommend this if you have sensitive skin, it might work on someone who doesn't. I'm very glad i got this as a sample in a subscription and bag and did not pay for it with my own money as I am very disappointed.

morencyc has posted in the forum topic