Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Complexe Tinted Treatment

Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Complexe Tinted Treatment Reviews

1 review
Ranked #284 out of 415 in Makeup

December 13, 2012

This product is one of those secret cult products. I first heard about it on Youtube and was then determined to find/try it. I went on a trip to orlando and despite the hefty price tag, i bit the bullet. I want to start the review off by saying that I don't use any type of foundation or tinted moisturizer, so this is sort of out of the ordinary. The thing that drew me in was that this was more of a treatment. It claims to have retinols that are more effective than any OTC retinol treatment yet so gently that it will not irritate the skin at all. I am also a sucker for glowy, highlight-y products. I am really enjoying this product. I don't like the feel of foundations so I still don't use this too often. But when i do, I use it lightly on my cheeks since i have freckles. I love the sheen/glow it gives. And though I haven't seen any drastic improvement from the retinol, I find that when my skin freaks out and I get red spots on my cheeks, this actually calms it right down. You only need very little to cover your face, so this product will last you a while. Overall, I really want to try the range of products, and will repurchase when I see this again! If you're in the market for a more extravagant tinted moisturizer that does a lot more than a regular one, then you should look into this!

Chou-87 added a new review for