Lever 2000 Soap
Good

Lever 2000 Soap Reviews

Ranked #252 out of 541 in Misc

February 15, 2016

This is the only soap I've found that doesn't irritate my skin because of its scent but still has that great clean, soapy smell. I can't use any other soap.

January 31, 2016

I like the scent of Lever 20000 Soap and it leaves my skin feeling soft and doesn't leave any residue on my skin

January 23, 2016

This soap is fresh and leaves no residue on your skin. I love the smell of the cucumber aloe scent. It draws me in to shower and calms me once I use it. Its priced reasonably and great when on sale.

July 09, 2015

I love the scent of the coconut pink soap. It smells amazing!!!! The scent stays with you but its not too strong either.

June 13, 2015

This is my absolute favourite soap. I have been using Lever 2000 Original exclusively for many many years. Lever 2000 does not leave my itchy like many other soaps I have tried. Very clean feeling after use. The price is very reasonable. It lathers great in the shower. I don't expect to be deviating from Lever 2000 ever.

April 29, 2015

Pirce is right. Works great. Comes in many different fragrances. There is scent for every member of my household

April 11, 2015

This is a great brand of soap and it smells so clean and fresh! I like to use it in the shower because the whole bathroom fills with this amazing fresh scent.

April 04, 2014

This is our favorite soap. My husband has a "dirty job" and wont use any other brand. You can't beat the price, at Costco it's $7 for a dozen bars and they last a long time.