Life Brand Regular Unscented Tampon - Plastic Applicator
Good

Life Brand Regular Unscented Tampon - Plastic Applicator Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

September 21, 2016

Very uncomfortable tampon with poor absorption. Would never use another one again! Thought the price was great but it I had many leaks and found the tampon to frequently become dislodged.

March 20, 2016

I find these tampons to work very well, I've never had any leaks while using these and they are so much cheaper than other tampons. I usually stock up if I find these on sale so I end up with months worth of tampons for a lot less money than it would take to buy the "top" brands.

March 20, 2016

The packaging is just like your typical tampon box. Nothing fancy but it gets the job done. I liked the size of the tampon itself though, the outside wrapper of each individual tampon is about the size of a long sugar package. It's discreet and easy to put in your purse or even your pocket if your in a hurry. Once you open the tampon, you need to pull the plunger part until the applicator is fully elongated and prepped. The applicator is no problem going in, but I found the tampon itself very dry and even on a heavy flow day it almost had a sticking feeling when being inserted. It also seemed to hurt once it was fully inserted in an aching way.(not something I have experienced with other tampons) I found that unless you triple check to make sure that you get the "Click" right at the end of pushing the applicator all the way in, the tampon will stick to the applicator and come out when you take out the applicator. There have been plenty of wasted tampons because they have this tendency. Overall they do the trick in a pinch if you have nothing else left, just make sure you have more than one in case you need to try insertion multiple times. The only redeeming quality of this product in my opinion is the price. I paid $3 (and some change) for 20 tampons at my local drug store.

February 12, 2016

I love buying these tampons. They are usually for a great price, they are comfortable and unscented which is what I like in my tampons. I will continue to buy these tampons as well. :)

February 28, 2014

These are a great deal. No hitches with the packaging, it serves it well.

August 20, 2011

I purchased 3 boxes of 20 tampons from Shoppers Drug Mart because #1 I needed tampons and #2 they were on sale for $9.99 for 3. My logic was this, even if they don't work as well as the name brands I usually use (Tampax, Playtex)I would get way more for my money, so even if I changed them more often I'd still win.

FYI, I did win. I found these tampons worked really well. They were comfortable, easy to use, and the absorbancy was what I would expect from a regular tampon. They also look exactly like the name brands.

For the price, even when not on sale, these were a great buy! I am totally swapping my name brand tampon crush for Life Brand tampons.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation