lifesavers Wint-O-Green
Good

lifesavers Wint-O-Green Reviews

Ranked #445 out of 614 in Miscellaneous

June 13, 2015

These are deliciously minty, they are individually wrapped, I like to toss a handful into my purse.

April 09, 2015

I love using these to freshen my breath after eating something with garlic or onions in it, and wow does it ever take the scent away! And plus I am a huge fan of winter green flavour, it;s my favourite fresh flavour to have!

January 28, 2015

These mints are great. They leave your mouth feeling so fresh and clean. I keep some in my purse in case I'm talking to someone who doesn't have that nice breath smell.

January 07, 2015

I love these candies so much! I can eat my way through a whole bag in no time. I love the "winter mint" flavour and they are individually packaged so they can be stored in your pocket for easy access ;)

July 19, 2014

Love lifesavers one off the best candies you can get. This is also a good flavor. Price is good. What do you think, have you tried them?

May 27, 2014

So tasty with a wonderful minty taste, they come individually wrapped so you can take with you every where