lifesavers Wint-O-Green
Good

lifesavers Wint-O-Green Reviews

Ranked #307 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

June 13, 2015

These are deliciously minty, they are individually wrapped, I like to toss a handful into my purse.

April 09, 2015

I love using these to freshen my breath after eating something with garlic or onions in it, and wow does it ever take the scent away! And plus I am a huge fan of winter green flavour, it;s my favourite fresh flavour to have!

January 28, 2015

These mints are great. They leave your mouth feeling so fresh and clean. I keep some in my purse in case I'm talking to someone who doesn't have that nice breath smell.

January 07, 2015

I love these candies so much! I can eat my way through a whole bag in no time. I love the "winter mint" flavour and they are individually packaged so they can be stored in your pocket for easy access ;)

July 19, 2014

Love lifesavers one off the best candies you can get. This is also a good flavor. Price is good. What do you think, have you tried them?

May 27, 2014

So tasty with a wonderful minty taste, they come individually wrapped so you can take with you every where

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

The BEST part

jessiekohut has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Do you put your false eyelashes on first or last?

jessiekohut has started a new forum topic
Foundation