Lise Waiter Waterproof Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 776 in Eye Liner

September 18, 2016

I bought it for 20$ thinking ig would be a good product because it's more expensive than cover girl ! What a disappointment

September 11, 2016

My mom used to use these when I was younger, so when I wanted to buy my first black eyeliner, I bought one from this line.

These are really great, high-quality pencil eyeliners. They glide on really smoothly without tugging against the delicate skin near the eye. Some pencils with a creamier consistency tend to smudge too easily, but these ones will set on the lid. They don't move.

I never use eyeliner in my waterline, but rather to line my upper lash line if I want a simple eyeliner look for the day. I have worn these pencils in the humidity as well as during times where I happened to cry, and though they are not 100% waterproof -- almost nothing is -- they do hold up extremely well. I didn't look like a raccoon afterwards.

Many years and many eyeliner pencils later, I still believe that these are some of the best around. I highly recommend them.

August 28, 2016

This eye liner does not live up to its promise. I have purchased 2 of these products and the eyeliner always drys out after 1 month of use. Also, the colour was vibrant when I first opened it however after a few uses, the colour now looks dull and is hard to even see that the eyeliner is applied.

June 30, 2016

Best ever liner! I have tried them all, trust me you won't be disappointed. It has a long lasting formula, that won't smudge. It's reasonably priced for a higher brand, and best of all it is easy to apply.

March 05, 2016

I absolutely love this product but hate the price. I have used it for over a year now in black. I get very hot at work and I find it stays in place all day without flakes or smudging. You need a good makeup remover to get it off though. I also like that you can sharpen it.

February 14, 2016

J'aime utiliser ce crayon sur ma paupière inférieure car il tient bien en place, ne fait pas de marque et s'applique bien. C'est une marque de confiance. Pour ma paupière supérieure, je préfère un feutre qui tient mieux par dessus le maquillage.

February 14, 2016

I do love Lise Watier products! I use the blue and grey eyeliners as shadows and compliment it wth this waterproof eyeliner. I tend to rub my eyes a lot, so waterproof is perfect for me. I do wish it were cheaper but you definitely get what you pay for. I have bought Lise Watier products for 15 years.

February 10, 2016

These are amazing eye liners! There are many options in highly pigmented colors.
They glide onto the eye lid beautifully and last all day. A good makeup remover is
required to get rid of this product. These pencils sharpen nicely too.

February 10, 2016

This is my everyday eyeliner. As described, it is waterproof. I have oily eyelids; thus, eyeliners often wear away. This one dodes the job and stay put all day.

January 25, 2016

I've been using the waterproof Lise Watier eyeliner pencils for a few years now. I find the consistency, the choice of colours, and the waterproofness (is that a word?) to be very high quality, and very easy to use. I have a number of colours, and all are highly recommended.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted