Good

Lise Watier Black Stars Waterproof Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #649 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Get in the swim of things with our long-lasting Waterproof Eyeliner that glides on the eyelids for a fine, precise contour that last and lasts. Come rain or come shine.

October 31, 2015

Lise Watier chocolate intense waterproof eyeliner is well worth the price if you are a makeup loving girl.
Rich, smooth and last for ever.
At 43 I have lines on my eyelids and eyeliner has been a mess. Lise Watier waterproof eyeliner just glides smoothly along my eyelid no problem.
Well worth the price.
Great quality.
Very effective.

March 08, 2011

My favorite eye pencil. I have it in two colors, Black Orchid and Black Teal.

I love it and use it quite often.

It is rich and beautiful, subtle hints of the teal and purple, goes on smoothly and is great for smudging or definition. I love that it is waterproof but comes off easily with my eye makeup remover.

My only disappointment is that it seems to have been just a seasonal item. I would have loved to get it the Black Gold color. I am hoping they bring it back again over the holidays, as I will need new ones and will gladly pay the 19 bucks a pop to replace them.

January 22, 2010

love this eyeliner,,,,,,,,,,,,,,comes in 3 colours...............stays the whole day,,,,,,,
bought 8 crayons,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,am still looking for more,,,,,,,,but they are discontinued,
called all pharmacies, the bay,,,,,,and nothing.............the only way is
the LISE WATIER warehouse..........in march 2010..........hope they have...
plz tell me if anyone can tell me where else i can find them...........other stores.

December 30, 2008

I received this eyeliner in Black Orchid (#41164) to test and have been wearing it for most of the holiday season. This color is a deep purple with discreet silvery sparkles - similar to the Lise Watier Glitter Pencils. Unlike the Glitter Pencils, this formula glides on really smoothly and lends itself well to smudging if you're so inclined.

Normally I would never spend $16 on "just" an eyeliner, but in this case I'd be happy to make an exception. I definitely recommend it!

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!