• Lise Watier Glitter Eye Liner Pencils
  • Lise Watier Glitter Eye Liner Pencils

Lise Watier Glitter Eye Liner Pencils Reviews

Ranked #754 out of 776 in Eye Liner

May 10, 2016

The color is shining and it makes your eyes sparkle. If you choose the peacock color, you can use it even for blue eyes unlike the majority of eye-liners. It holds for many hours without leaking.

October 18, 2013

Bon Produit qui offre une gamme de couleurs pour tous les goûts. J ai Le aqua qui Donne une touche lumineuse Et que je melange avec Le crayon vert pour une couleure plus prononcée. Je les conseil.

June 11, 2008

I own the brown and green glitter pencils, and must agree with MissChickie here. They are less flashy than I thought they'd be and add a little extra something to your makeup. I like to wear them with just a little champagne base eyeshadow and mucho mascara - it makes the eyeliner stand out a little more. I think if you used it with a strong eye palette the effect would be lost and then you may as well use your cheaper brand eyeliner instead.

I was surprised that the sparkles really don't seem to scratch, nor do they bleed onto my face as the day progresses. I would love these in navy and aqua shades - so fun! Thumbs up from me!

May 21, 2008

This is a totally original new product from Lise Watier. It is eyeliner with sparkles in it. The Glitter Pencils are part of their new La Toscana collection, which is inspired by the colours that can be found in Tuscany.

I have never used an eyeliner with sparkles in it so when this first arrived in the mail from Lise Watier I thought these would scratch my eyes out. Thankfully these pencils have a soft formula and it doesn't hurt or pull when applied. I am used to using really soft or liquid eyeliner and found this only to be slightly tougher.

They come in an array of beautiful colours I would never have thought to try as eyeliner. I am really enjoying the navy as a gorgeous alternative to black and when I'm in a playful mood I use the blue/aqua colour. The glitter pencils give your eyes some extra twinkle without being over the top. No one will look at you and think you are wearing sparkly eyeliner, but they will make your eyes pop in a really beautiful way.