Lise Watier Mineral Compact Powder Reviews

Ranked #271 out of 335 in Powder

January 05, 2016

Une poudre minérale légère.elle laisse un beau fini et un effet peau nue.parfait pour celles qui aiment le look naturel.Je l'utilise sur ma BB crème et c'est parfait sans trop de couvrance.

October 10, 2015

I love this powder! It took me a long time and trying many powders to find one I love that will do the job I wanted, but with this one I nailed it! I love that it comes with the bye bye shine paper swabs inside ready to use anytime, I like the pad it has to apply the powder, helps the powder apply easily and the powder itself is very light and doesn't dry out my skin.

October 22, 2013

Tres Bon Produit pour Le prix, couvre bien Et dure longtemps, il peut se porter soit sec ou moillé. Parcontre il laisse un effet de lourdeur sur Le visage.

November 26, 2010

I've always wanted to try a compact powder for my oily forehead and nose, and this seems to do the trick! I love the packaging - after you open the lid, there's a compartment with about 30 sheets of oil paper, and then below there's the powder and the application pad.

I don't think I really got the right color for my skin, but the powder is translucent enough for it to blend in with my skin. It works well to absorb any oil. However, it does make my skin look more dry and cracked, but that's probably just my skin's problem. Overall, it's a great compact, but nothing too too special.