Lise Watier Satellite Bronzing Powder in Radiance
Good

Lise Watier Satellite Bronzing Powder in Radiance Reviews

Ranked #258 out of 300 in Bronzer

March 11, 2016

I've been using this bronzer for years! I have fair skin so I sometimes have trouble finding the right tone that I'm happy with- not too orangey, browny, yellowy, sparkly. I would say this is a pasty girl's best friend- nice, natural with good endurance.

September 26, 2012

Now this bronzing powder is awesome. I have really pale skin & it is hard to find bronzers or blush that match my skin tone as well as give me a bit of color. So this product works wonderfully for u pale skin tone gals as well as med to dark skin tone gals.

March 26, 2009

I received this from Lise Watier to review. I've never used a bronzer before, so I have nothing to compare it to. Still, I was blown away by this product!

It has four shades that combine to create a wonderful sun-kissed glow that looks completely natural. The brown shade has discreet sparkles that are so tiny you can only see them when you look very closely. A fantastic alternative to blush for a simple daytime look!

I will definitely buy this product again. Although the price is a little steep, it is worth it! Love love love it.