Lise Watier - Twist and Sharp Lip Stylo

Lise Watier - Twist and Sharp Lip Stylo Reviews

1 review
Ranked #51 out of 106 in Lip Liner

July 22, 2016

I was so disappointed by this product because I love Lise Watier products.
The texture feels so nice during application, it's smooth and creamy - it just glides effortlessly onto your lips. Unfortunately, the texture is almost too smooth. The product smudging and smears off your lips in no time. The liner quickly "bled" and I almost looked like a little girl who got into her mothers makeup and couldn't properly apply her product. This also did nothing to prolong the longevity of any other lip products and I think it's because this liner has a hard time staying on the lips on it's own.
I really do like the "self sharpening" feature though, there is something in the cap that shapes the led into more of a point. So, it is a bonus to not have to sharpen, I usually make a mess of the pencil shavings. The product is more on the pricier side, but Annabelle has a similar product with the same "self sharpening" feature but better colour selection and a stronger staying ability.
Also, just an FYI - I work in Cosmetics at SDM and I have had customers and return and complain about this Lise Watier liner quite frequently.

michelleaustin earned the Beauty Guru badge

nadaam has posted in the forum topic
sample source