Good

Little Life Box Reviews

Ranked #380 out of 600 in Misc

February 12, 2016

If you are looking to receive a monthly box subscription you can't go wrong with this one! I have never been disappointed with my selection of goodies. They choose really great stuff. True you could just go out and buy anything you want, but I like to receive a surprise in the mail! Its fun to get to sample stuff I wouldn't have thought of before. It is also a Canadian company, so I like that too.

November 05, 2015

I ve recently started purchasing the monthly subscription box little life box. as someone trying to live a healthier lifestyle and not knowing where to start this box is great. Gives you the chance to try things you might not ever think of

May 27, 2015

Little Life Box is a new subscription of mine. However I am in love already, without receiving my box yet!! I watched several youtubers talk about these boxes. I am trying to move forward with healthier choices in beauty, health and wellness. You can actually choose to only purchase one box with this company without the concern of cancelling your monthly subscription if you are unsatisfied. I skipped that step. I went right to the purchase three months in advance and receive one month free. This made this box slightly less than 20.00 a month with shipping and taxes.

July 09, 2014

Ce produit est vraiment super! C'est une petite boite de produits naturel et biologique qu'on reçoit chez nous à chaque mois. C'est une compagnie québécoise qui offre ce service. Le prix en vaut vraiment la peine et c'est génial pour essayer des nouveaux produits avant de les acheter :)

P.S. Il y a même une version exclusivement ''vegan''.