Live Clean Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner

Live Clean Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #153 out of 935 in Shampoo

December 04, 2016

I noticed amazing results in 1-2 weeks and i would recommend it to anyone looking for a natural sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. I straighten my hair a lot and sometimes become careless and dont use heat protection but i dont worry too much because i know that this product will keep my hair healthy. The results are noticible after around 1 and a half weeks. This might be different for people but i am satisfied

September 22, 2016

I am a fan of most live clean products. I picked this one up as my hair likes change once in awhile, and all I can say is smooth, tangle free hair!
I love how my hair feels soft and manageable after using this. I leave it in for about 10 minutes as I like to co wash and use little shampoo. My hair is dry and it soaked up the awesome argan oil.
I will be picking up some more to rotate with my live clean keratin oil conditioner!

May 20, 2016

I love all of the Live Clean shampoos and conditioners. My favourite has been the argan oil line. It has a pleasant almost nutty scent. It cleans my hair/scalp without stripping moisture. This line is SLS/silicone free so it would be great for colour treated hair. Wait for these to go on sale at your grocery store or pharmacy and then stock up!

I have been using this brand for several years and have always been happy with their products!

February 14, 2016

The kids and I love this product. Actually all the Live Clean Shampoo and Conditioners. Argon Oil is our favorite line. It smells so great and works very well. several other brands cause my children's scalps to itch. We never have this problem with the Live Clean line. Great product for a great price.

February 06, 2016

I have dry and curly hair and i love this shampoo so much ! Super affordable .good for you good for the planet

January 17, 2016

The Live Clean shampoo and conditioner are vegan and environmentally friendly.

December 21, 2015

How great is it to have natural products that are truly natural. No chemicals or toxins here.
They also make baby products.
My hair is soft and shiny.

June 16, 2015

I like to try many differents shampoos and conditioners and this one stands out. Great quality for the price.

January 27, 2015

This is the best shampoo and conditioner i have ever used. I have mild psorisis in my head and was using other shampoos and conditioners only to have it irritated or my hair look awful. This stuff doesnt irritate and makes my hair shine. Love it!!

December 30, 2014

This is my go to shampoo and conditioner I have very long hair and I don't need as much as other shampoos leaves my hair smelling,looking,felling great,and worth the money very impressed with the live clean line.