Live Clean Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 110 in Hand Soap

February 20, 2017

Excellent hand soap. I have sensitive/dry skin. I change my infant son's diaper often and I wash my hands a lot, my hands were breaking down using other soaps, but when I switched to this one they went back to normal.

August 19, 2016

Gets all the dirt from the garden off my hands and leaves a nice, clean scent behind. I also love that this company uses natural ingredients for all of their products.

March 08, 2016

We purchase the live clean hand soap, in sweet pea scent.
    The hand soap is very gentle and almost scent free. I found it worked great on my hands that have been dry and cracked from the long winter.

Product was a bit pricey, I paid 5.00 for the bottle, which is more expensive than our normal hand soap we use.

August 05, 2014

The best smelling, natural hand soap around. Comes in a great pump bottle that can be refilled. Love the formula and this brand is one of my absolute favourites. Canadian, Eco friendly, low chemical amount, and no animal testing. You will fall in love with the scent.